About the Mentorship Program
In this program, new PHAP students will be paired with one of our knowledgeable and experienced student from a previous cohort. Mentees will be personally paired based with a mentor based on their pre-health track and goals. Mentors can provide tips and tricks regarding study habits, classes to take, resources available, and much more. It’s an incredible opportunity to build a relationship with your fellow PHAP students. At the start of the quarter, we will host a mixer for mentors and mentees alike; it’s a great opportunity to meet your fellow cohort and build bridges with fellow PHAPers. Although this program lasts only a quarter, the friendships you build may last the entire journey.
Benefits for Mentees
- Receive personal counseling from an experienced PHAP student.
- Get advice on the application processes and requirements for health profession schools.
- Networking & friendship.
Benefits for Mentors
- Share your pre-health experience in PHAP with the new cohort and make an influence.
- Bond with fellow mentors and get advice from your colleagues.
- Mentees: None!
- Mentors: Must have been a PHAP student for at least one quarter. Although ideal, you do not have to be a current PHAP student.
Applications are now open for Fall 2018. To apply, click here
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com
Come meet your new mentor/ mentee at the Mentorship social on Friday, August 31, 2018 from 7-10 pm at the Castro Village Bowling alley:
3501 Village Drive, Castro Valley. For Inquiries please contact our Social Chair, Yami, at firstname.lastname@example.org.